December 19, 2008

It's ending soon`~

Heyheyhey`~ I'm back. Not much crap happened today. Didn't do alot of work today *clapping* hehehe. Christmas is almost here and i feel excited, it's my favourite time during december. :D I miss my friends though like Nica, Karmina, Alif, Norchel, Manuel, Khatleen, Haline, Kuya Joven and Sarah. Of course the rest of you too. But the most hateful thing is that 2008 is almost ending. Such a bore`~ Memories are gonna yet again be replaced by new ones.Then again, most of my memories include doing chores, working in mom's school, emo-ing and being crappy.Though I still can't believe it's all ending. *sigh*

But i can't wait for kuya to come back here. (to clean of course) LOL. xPP What?`~ it's the cycle of life while he's gone, i do the chores but if he's here he has to do the chores. HAHA`~ Dad's at the mall again, without me! I need to go out.. SOmehwhere fun`~ I'm Bored.

Wwwwwell`~ i have to go now. Maybe be back again later?I won't be tomorrow. I gotta get a long sleeeeeeeeeeppp. I'm tired of waking so early.
Happy Holidays.
Cheers.

6days till Christmas`~ ^^
4days till kuya gets here`~