December 24, 2008

One more time`~

Merry christmas to all`~
Hi guys. Just so you know my dimbwatted brother is here. He's out with he's friend(s) right now. I think. I'm not sure. Anyway, err... All your gonna see after this is crap.

Dear Santa


Their are few things that i want for Christmas. I would like to get a new ipod nano, new pair of shoes and the album i've been waiting for.

Thank you santa, merry christmas.


I really wanna watch twilight right now but i'm still waiting to buy the clear cd. HEHE. My brother isn't gonna do chores at all. He says he's a guest?. So gila, i have to clean after he's done making a mess. Oh, when we went to airport to pick up kuya, i saw this really uhm good looking person, no idea who. At that time he was wearing white polo, brown shorts and blue like specs. He really looked good. I'm telling you. What's more i'm in E class. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk *sigh*
"I wanna hate her. I wanna kill him. I wanna scream."
"What's the world gotten into?"
2 things wrong with me.
1. I feel like i'm dying. again.
2. I'm empty.
LOL?

Again?
Merry christmas again.
Kris Bernal&John Prats.
Chocolate.
Snow.
Vampires.
*arrgghh*

All i want is for everyhting to be fine.`~
When you think its over, it's actually beginning.
Read your mail wah..err
Cheers`~