December 29, 2008

Changing.?

Everythings changing, now that it's almost 2009. Christmas was always the best season but i guess this year i was the emo type of person. But like i said everything is changing and i learnt to grow up and take it like a man. in my case a woman, but i'm not a woman woman.it's a methapor get it get it? I've learnt to forgive and FORGET even if i hate that person, i also learnt to pay attention to evertything i see and I'm trying to obey not defy. Eheheh, but hell that's me. I'm also expanding my girlyness, i'm starting a diary and i've watched twilight. It's ok, who am i kidding it excellent and i have to say i'm addicted. LOL. My favourite character is Bella (Kristen Stewart) and of course Edward ( Robert Pattinson) They look good together. Here's one.



This picture's really cool. Kinda scary but cool. My Elder brother is still here, i'm saying it in a good way. HAHA. People are kinda idiotic to compare me to my elder brother, of course i'm not him. He's like cool, dumbwatted brother. But people shouldn't go around comparing. *ahem* We're currently, and i suggest you watch it. watching The Mentalist. ( SimonBaker, Robin Tunney & Tim Kang) and alsooo err.. Beck. that one's anime. One advice is that you shouldn't say bad stuff berfore or after christmas, cause it turns into a very annoying christmas for you. It happened to me, read post before this. Never do it. seriously.

I guess that's that. I'm curently addicted to`~
Vampires.
Twilight.
Chocopie.

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Kris Bernal, John Prats & Simon Baker.
Coco's Paradise.
Paramore.


Happy New Year`~
Cheers!