September 5, 2008

Flashback


Flashbacckk..!!
Wait wait..before i post today's happening let's go back and have a flashback..
Okay?,this was last month, August 31st 2008.

The day before this was coffee bean with ate Su lee and boy i was stuffed with chocolate fudge cake with
chocolate ice belnded which the next day made me so high.So let's go to the subject at hand.

This day was the closing ceremony.I was invited to join the dance for the theme song again.
I was okay with it eventhough it was exam week,practice were on going for 2 weeks and i was always
tired. But It was only during the morning,sometimes maybe afternoon but only if we have afternoon classes.
My school hours was always canceled but it was quite worth it. Anyway, this is how the whole day began
and ended.I woke up the usual,i took breakfast and shower.I waited around for my parents to finish and then we headed out.
When i arrived which was about 5.45,oh we woke up really early again cause dad needed to go to KB again. So
anyway,when i arrived no one was there and i was totally ALONE except for my brother who was around with
his friend then left me.!I waited around eventually all by myslef and walked here and there,but after awhile
i got really bored and ended up walking to miracle school?

Ehehe,when i was at miracle school, i saw Sarah and Jay-R. Oh and also..aHem...When i opened my eyes, i was out
of miracle school.And back at Chung hwa world. I was walking all the way to the hall,which felt like climbing a hill..!!
I saw,fung Ching Yen and Shadz waiting around.Anyway, i myself waited..soon Christine and Sean came.
Again we had nothing to do but chat around and wait forcrazy-alif and the rest. Boy, it sure took so long that
Christine wanted to find alif so while we were walking to the office to find alif,Chiaw yuen and Chiaw Fei arrived.
I came to them and said hi and say more blah blah's which i don't remember..So after blah blah's and blah's.. Alif, Iman and Azim arrived.

Alif said a few blah's and stuff when finally they opened the hall door an d we went in and so did a bunch of people.
We came in some of us went to the stage,some toilet and some just stood around.I don't remember why or when but Chiaw fei
gave us PATCHI..!!! which again made me go crazy,eheheh..Then She went to toilet to try her recycled chocolate/candy shirt.
HAAHHa..but it was a nice one..I left her with her designer,FUNG CHING YEN and went out to find Azim. We went because he wanted
to show me a cat?..Yea then Iman came,then we joke d around..
" we put it up..a chigy-chigyy boo.." HAHAHAHAH...my favourite jokee..
Oh then we went in, had fun with Chok..very fuunnnnyyy dude~...while Iman gave her cadbury chocolate to people. Me and Azim were left singing..
He was singing not ME.Yea but idiotic Nicholas came,so gila that guy, make me run here and there.. but i got tired and left.

AAAHHH~ this will take forever, so let's skip going up stage and doing fashion, changing and picking ties.Yea ,then the whole thing began. Me and the rest
were taking pictures for memories,especially Iman cause she's going to macau first.WE MISS YOU IMAN..!!hahaha..then skip the whole program including ours
and then it was time to go. We all said bye's but we will never forget it..it was a fun and lov ely moment where we all bonded and had the fun of our lives.
So this was English month for me, different from all the other i 've seen.This showed me to stand up for myself even though i'm quite fat.