August 23, 2008

Back again.



Hey I'm back again. with whole new stuffs going on. Well actually it's exam week so there isn't much stuff but examss. Today me Chiaw Fei actually went to (this i can't really name) ,hahaha we ate something from Jollibee but i can't post the picture's now~ crap wahh..no time, I'm actually in a hurry so everything i might type will turn up shetty..that wasn't a mistake. Anyway as usual we had practice and I had loads of fun.Oh and i went to (the name i can't name) after extra class.

Soon me and the group went to Secondary block and chit-chatted there.Uhm i think after that we went to that place which i can't put here.xP when i post the picture then you'll know where.

Yea,we had bonded times and yea fun.After_-_- ~~~
Great i gotta go now,i'll be back soon,mmkay???Ciao for now..