August 23, 2010

up, up and away.

I solemnly swear that
I am up to no good.


Today, oh come on. Today is Monday, since when has my Monday been a good day? It's like the worst day for me. ): I managed to get most of my results today and some, SOME were okay. Biology I managed to get 83 over 100, English 30 over 50 (disappointed very very much), P.O.A 35 over 50 and Bahasa Melayu surprisingly I got 60 over 100.

...18 fucking point 5 for chem. )):

I'm so tired too. ): We had Physical Education and as usual our teacher tried killing us. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? O: She made us run around the field 10 times then jump like some frog inside the basketball court. I could literally hear Keng in his head saying "oh my, embarrassing, stuck with a group of girls who can't even hop." loljk

...he's not mean. <3

Zimaaaaaaaaaah today went to hang with us in class. :3 And she told us the most amazing story, this might make you want to go to Thailand cause I know it makes me wanna go and hug that.. that landform.

She said that there's a penis an vagina in Thailand as a landform! D: Pretty funny right? I'll show you the picture soon. I'd love to see it. :3

I'm lazy to blog, updating my tumblr and "THE LIST" as Aaron would like to call it. (:
someone update me with the hostage thing in the Philippines! D:


SHIT. I miss you. ):
vee.