August 24, 2010

less afraid.

I believe in the saying, keep your friends closer and your enemies closer.

It's not fun when you're the
last to know
something about your friend
or your goodfriend
and most importantly your bestfriend.
Close enemy?

I use to have moments where I thought everyone revolved around me and should revolve around me. I only realized that wasn't true when people rarely told me about what was happening in their lives and what was happening with anyone. That's when I decided to live in a cave, my own personal world made up in my head. I wouldn't come out cause nobody cared, nobody cared whether or not I was still alive in that world. I started hating everyone around me, anyone that tried entering and polluting that world I lived in. I hated everyone.

...I seriously did. I do from time to time too.

So I do understand how you feel, hiding in your world won't help. Most people think I'm a hypocrite and I keep butting into other people's business but for some reason, I could care less sometimes. It's just that thing I usually do. Help others. I've this thing embedded in my head "Be a little nicer to the world and the world might be nicer to you" and that's it. I try being nice to the world. There's no point in being alone, no point in trying to hide what you feel.

Ever since we met, all you ever did was hide. You were that shy and quiet person, never tried to at least talk. Then for some reason, you hated me and I tried asking myself plenty of times what I did wrong.

...until today.

): I'm sorry. You're not alone, when will you get that? I know you're reading this. I know you'll be seeing this. I'm so so so so sorry. I never knew, I just wished you told me a little earlier.

Don't keep yourself locked in a world that's not real, hiding won't help you... at all.




don't go breakin' it, please? <3
can't wait for my time with Sharon, XinZaii & Stephy (:
vee.