June 12, 2010

One night out.

SOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
for some reason that sounded like "sohai" :b

Just kidding!

So I didn't get the chance to blog like yesterday & I told you guys I would reblog my last post but I don't see the point in reblogging now cause yeah. (And I just say that cause I'm really lazy to go and reblog.) :b SO forget that. ((:

If you're wondering (which I bet you're not :b) what happened yesterday, I probably won't blog bout it cause it was a looooong day & such a gaytastic night. I want that memory sealed only for me & my friends who tagged along. It's one of the most unforgettable holiday night out I've ever had!

LIKE FOR SHIZ.

Yeah, all I know is, it's one night out. I don't wanna forget especially since I was the most awesome-est people ever. (Stephanie, Angelina, Venessa, Nadhirah, Shirley, Azzam & Muizz)

I'm talking randomly, so I shall stop and say.
I'm making this public blog but I'm gonna make a private one soon. :D

I might reblog? or add pictures.


I love Alif Satar! (Y)

Muizz & Me

Muizz, Me & Angelina

Being gay in the car!

OMGEE, that dude iz zo hat! :b
Nadhirah, Shirley, "the hot guy", Angelina, Venessa & Me

love you baby.

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuut.