June 6, 2010

I say I love you cause I mean it, do you?

I is super sick, which sucks double time.

For the record, I am so NOT sad, NOT emo, JUST being realistic.

Today was pretty normal, no difference. Church, went to cousins house but I felt really sick. Aaaand, I can no longer take off my glasses without feeling sick. MAHAI. I can't wait for band practice. I miss band geeks & I can't find my drumsticks. SHIZHOLE.

I lost 3kg. (; I care, so shut up.

Please ignore the part below. Totally bullcrap. (;

baby
I love you & I mean it, I don't know if you do but I hope you do. You don't know how I feel about you. It's been 2years since I said I love you to another guy by really meaning it. Yeah, 2years is a long time indeed. :/ I know that we're not official official but we call each other baby and all but I could care less. And I'm thinking that by the 9th; if we see each other & I might have the guts to say it right into your face I would say, I think, think I need to stop saying I love you to a guy that's not mine or stop calling you baby. Cause yeah, you're not mine and I'm not yours. I don't wanna get deeper into this. All I know is, no matter what, I will still love you in my heart & will always always have a place for you in it. I love you. So much. And fuck yeah, I mean it. (; HEHE, that's that. Sorry I couldn't see you today luv. Happy Birthday & I miss you. :') Even if you're never gonna see this.

HAIHS.

Anyway, I'm sick with H1N1. JOKE!

KARMA HATES ME! :b

Happy Birthday to Bianca Marie Victoria.
For being an awesome ass. :b I miss you ate.
Happy Birthday to Towzy. (;
Have fun and may your wishes come true!
Happy Birthday to Muz.
Keep rocking yeah! you're a dude with excellent future. \m/
Happy Birthday to Abdul Muizz.
Have a blast, you don't know how special you are.



you don't know how much difference you made in my life. Even if it was little time.
v
veeeeeeeeeeoouuuuuuuuuuuuut