May 24, 2010

She's MY bestfriend biatch, in yer face!

HAAAAAAI!
zo freaking kaling today! finally!

SO, it's not bad today. BUT i bet it's the opposite tomorrow. ): I hope not though. I mean I want it to be another good day; with no shit & no drama.

SHIT that happened today.

Me & Stephanie did something really shitty today. Texted the guys we like "I like you, okay? & I know it's stupid & I know you don't care" We both got replies & for some reason, XinZaii thought that it was sweet what "mine" replied. -_-
I halfway passed all my exams. Alang alang pass. ):
He said he cared & shiz. It's hard to talk about when I don't know if he really is telling the truth.
I love Nadhirah Idrus! HAHA, Kaling!
I love Stephanie Chun!
& then.. Alai said "aeroplanes" instead of "airplanes" which was really cute. She also read my message. *sigh. that girl ah.
I bought Lynne ABC special instead of Angelina.
HuiTien makes me smile. (;
He made me smile.
Siti is awesome! & I always find it nice to hang with her.
Shared shit with Siti.

Yeah pretty much all. (: yknow, ILAVMYBESTFRIEND. & my friends who have been helping me alot. BUT mostly HER. S.

Calvin Jong
for supporting me all the waaaaaaay. (; I love you babeh!

Hui Tien
For always being her & making things seem better for me. (; ILAVYOU!
& I hope you know I'm always here for you.

Lynne & Alai
For always cheering me up without even knowing it. You guys are always there to make the worst fade. I Love you guys!

Syafiq Maarof
For hearing out a girl in need. For keeping the secrets you're suppose to. (; I've never loved a "unfeminine" guy more!

XinZaii the KALING! (;
I love the way you're always making my day by talking to me. For always listening to my problems. Thank you Kaling!

Angelina Chiuh
For giving the right advice & saying the right words. (;

More towards my beach. For 8 years.

Stephanie Chun
For always being there for me, for always trying to cheer me up. I love the way she makes thing seem easier. I admit at times there are fights & there are some weird things. I sometimes feel like I'm never gonna get better than her BUT I will ALWAYS love her & put her first.
SHE IS MY BESTFRIEND BIATCH, in yer face!
For being friends with a retard. (; Thanks Luv.


HA, so dramatic! (;
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeouuuuut!

I do sayang you. More than you know.