May 22, 2010

I can't go back to the old me.

I don't know you, but I do want you.
zo Kaling! (;

Not a bad day today, I guess. (; Had loads of funny shit go on! HAHA, like for example falling on the floor while singing "wavin' flag by Young Artist" My ocheh hurts but I still love it.

ah, I need to force mom to get me credit soon. ):

My "ocheh" even has a name. Lynne Stephanie. SO KEEYUT roight, the name? (; I named them after the people that made me fall. HAHA, Stephanie says it's karma. RAAH! Karma my arse la. :p But yeah, that made the morning lively cause EVERYONE talked non-stop about it. :D I love the colour too, it's like red, blue & purple. SUUWEET.


Angelina & I acted so weird today BUUUUT, I'll tell you tomorrow. I IS SUPER SLEEPY.

I don't wanna stay long; my eyes are weak, my feet'sa hurtin', my head'sa achin' & I am so siccck. ): I want to feel fine.

Nothing today. Just post everything else tomorrow okay? :D SORRY!

I love CHMS band.

I had a choice & I made a decision.
I can't go back to the old me
& repaint my story white.
It's been stained for a long time now.

I still am in like with you, slightly. ):
Thanks for trying to be so nice.


veeee ouuuuuuuuuuuuut!

I like you for you.
Don't forget that. :|