September 24, 2009

Part1 :P

Afternoon guys ! So, this morning i woke up at 7.15 am and did some chores. We ate, yareehyareeh and now i'm here. Again. So I watched this... *frak* my hands hurt ! shuit~ hehe, played wrestling with Nigel awhile ago. :D It was fuun but also painful, that dork ! lol. just joking ! Anyway.. Yahh i was watching this really goofy movie. It was nice but also kinda weird, OMFG I think Calvinaa Jong and XINZAII would love that *hiao movie !

HAHAHAH, the ugly truth.

The thing with this movie.. It's so hot, Gerard Butler is so sosy ! and Katherine heigl is funny ! :P I mean he has some good points about women being hard on guys and all. but I think guys are also capable of love. AND boys are scared of love and truth. They can be sissy at time ! It's a love story in a comedy-ish way and i just... LOVEEET ! lol. :D

So yahhh, I'll think about going back later for more.
Until later ?
P.s: Holiday's almost over, should i say 'boo' or 'Yehey' ? Cause i feel both.


Cheers !!
Vibrations out. Maniac