August 23, 2009

nothing here, nohing anywhere.

Hey, I'm back after along time of not blogging. hehe, i only have a few minutes... as usual cause my dad is so emo about being in one place for so long. Anyway things aren't going so well in school, i guess ? My classmates are like emo and mad-- hehe, i won't tell why. it's kind of a private problem. But yea it involves PeYweN, that bii**ch. -_- I hate her more than ever now. She's on top of the hate list. :P Yea, though some of my friends, SOME only still believe me and some give me fake smiles. like i don't know about it. Che`~

Right now i feel like there's nothing here in Brunei, nothing anywhere. :( if that makes sense i guess. I'm always thinking of asking my parents to send me somwhere else maybe even to Phils again. I know my life is so lame and depressing. Pfft`~ Year 2009 sucks. For me at least. ANYHOW, I haven't been up to anything... reading i guess and watching east of eden. :) at home. Which is more fun that being with Plastic na people. HAHAHA. yea, and i get to relax cause nada test. :D

So i guess that is that. I'm still waiting for time to pass and for high school to end. heheh`~
until next time again ?
Dunno when but see yahh/. :P


Cheers.