July 29, 2009

It's me again. for real.

It's me again, you remember me right ? ahahaha, so the past i don't know how long it's been since i last blogged i've been pretty much in house arrest, off the radar, gone for a while, disappeared.. you get the point. Anyway, all i did at home was read books like harry potter and the deathly hollows. which i managed to finish in 2 and a half days. Lol`~ but i have to say the movie is the one thing i can't wait for, i mean i still have to wait for next year (November) to watch the first part of it then another year for the second part. Bloody hell. hahaha`~ so here's the things that have happened before my last update:

1. I managed to make my hair grow longer without complaining.
2. We watched the whole harry potter from the first to the recent.
3. I've watched and listened to everything there is to watch or listen to in the house.
4. i gained weight, not much but a few. :P
5. there's too much to remember. I think ? Right now all i'm thinking about is Harry potter and i have no idea why the heck i'm thinkng of it. ? -.-

So yea, there isn't much to say here. I've learn to live ? If that makes sense... at all ?
Yea, erhm.. oh, one of my classmates had H1N1 ( bloody virus) and i'm not sure how the story goes ? and uh-huh. that's that. I'm kind of miserable for the moment but i'm hoping for all of it to change, if it evers. until next time. which i won't know when but i'll be back, for sure ? I think.

So It's me again, no shit. For real.
I miss you guys. Always.
Keep safe. :)
Cheers.