December 11, 2008

trailer? whet??oh uh-huh.

Heller guys, how have you all benn doing? Happy Christmas by the way. How is December treating y'all anyway? Well i'm hoping it'ss fine. Before you guys stop reading or whatever, I recommed you to watch the following. HAHA!
-Shrek The Halls; it's realyh funny.
-A very special love; If you want romance this December.
-I love Betty La Fea; If you want Bea Alonzo Looking like ehh. LOL.
and if you feel so fashion--ish during December you can watch
-The Clique.
It's a really terrifying, really really REALLY girly-Girly movie yet it's-- it's so entertaining? I'm not sure of the word i'm looking for is that but i'll stick to it. Though there were some b*@%y part which made me.. *shivers* I know girls in MY school would enjoy that, with the pretty comittee and all thoes etcetera. But of course if you want anime this holiday, how about enjoying one?
Ehehe. The Girl Who leapt through time. It's not bad. Some parts were sad but cool. It may look boring at first but it's really cool~ Sorry if i'm sounding bit like a trailer. I'm bored. My life is *ehh*.I'm such an LBR.

Eyh,(I know i keep saying that lately. :)) Have you guys tasted the new Jollibee Desserts? Creamy kaya, Mocha someething and i think the other one was Black forest sundae. I forgot. I haven't tasted that one yet. The creamy kaya tasted like the halo-halo, like it had no difference. And the mocha one made me feel kinda sick, no offense but it did. Anyway Happy Belated to Elllee beyy-beh, Jokes. I can't believe time made you 18 bro. Load of peace. LOL. xPP/.\

Now, I'm hungry and craving forcookies and ice-cream.so early righht? HAHA~ woke up at 5AM today. *yawn* still sleepy. I can't belive AramndoJRr isnt ArmandoSR.'s son~! Dammit. The baby was so cute. Though it made reasons for Armando NOT to marry Christina Larson. She was a freak, stalker biatch. But stillll~ i hate Marchella more she's so weird. She's overprotective and so jealous of everything, even ArmandoJR. if i was Beatrice, i'd slap her liike crazy. Anyway, in reality that's a movie. I love betty la fea. Mom got me watching that series. I'm chatting with Stefanii and kuya Jd. she's talkiing my language~~

stefanii: What should i eat for breakfast?
me: CEREALS
stefanii: Other
me: Bread?
Stefanii:no, noodles?
me: ehh.. I give up ( in my mind )

There that was short convo. Not long, and before that she was talking about HIM. ehw. Anyway gotta go now. Happy Advance birthday to Kuya jan-dehh! GB.TC and belanja us lah~!LOL.
CHeers.
I'm staying away from reality.xD