December 21, 2008

Seriously!

Hi, tomorrow kuya is here already. Weell technically not tomorrow but tomorrow midnight which makes it Tuesday already. HEHE. I really love christmas, it has lots of suprises. This morning we got hamper form tita Lia. Hamper with lots of Chocolates`~ Ferrero Rochere. (correct spelling kah?) and so many yummy yummy sweet chocolates. Just so you know chocolate is literally my life. Half of my life.

Another really really exclusive suprise is, getting stuck in the middle of the road`~! Seriously the car just literally stopped with no warning, that one was one heck of a suprise! We were turning on the way here and Boom! it just stopped we had to wait for maybe an hour or was ot just few minutes. i forgot but still it was so hot there. Finally dad arrived and the problem was with the battery or something connected to the battery. Thank goodness. Before that actually we were at mall, jalan jalan keh. We go here then go there. Makan at Mister Pizza then walk. buy new calculator. Buy Cd, which is Cheetah Girls One world. the new one. Eyh I'm not girly i just like the music sometimes. I'm gonna watch it here later. Well i'll be back. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
Cheers.


I miss you guys.`~
I still like Kris Bernal&John Prats.
Chocolate is Life.