December 3, 2008

is it to much to ask?



There is 5 things wrong with my life.
1. Love is not my friend
2. Luck is not my friend
3. I have a terrible apperance
4. I am imperfect
5. People tend to be afraid of me

meanwhile..

There is 5 things very right with my life.
1. Love may not be my friend now but it's starting to be.
2. Luck doesn't have to be my friend after all. I have god beside me.
3. Who cares about my looks? I was born that way anyhow!
4. Yet again, who is perfect?
5. For a reason i don't wanna know. but which they think really funny about me.( i learnt from a friend.)
But is it too much to ask? For a little fun in life? I bet not. Or maybe a little help in life maybe? or maybe a little help in MATHS? Gosh maths. or or maybe a little action in life? and so many other things. Your probably asking what triggerd this lame excuse? Well it starts of with me noticing how i'm left behind and everyone i know are ahead of me. I know it's called envy and jealousy but it's not. maybe a little envy but not much.

Life as a kid and now maybe, i was always the one that got left behind and no one to wait for me. in a way it's really like that. Maybe that;s why i try to all i can but still i'm far from the finish line. But i guess that's how the cookine crumbles, huh? Here;s a lil some some. For the first time.