December 3, 2008

Damn..

I'm back. Again which is a good thing. I'm back because my manager and i'm not telling who. Happen to hate the last post, cause it was long (which is kinda true) and i'm so so sorryy.

Truth is i have no idea what i should be saying right now. Even if i did, i'd be writing about people which i'm not good at doing cause in the end, they'll get pissed and i have to say sorry for millions of freaking times. Which i don't regret ok. But then i guess its alright. People can be bi**hy.That's a fact. There are some people i hate ALOT and some a FEW. Specifically people at school. There verryy stupid. Especially Stalla Ha. I hate her ALOT. She thinks she's so cool, and i'm talking about Karmina cool but she's not. She's dumb and a freaking wannabe! She tries to be all gangster and bullies people just cause she knows Faustina she can go all YO YO MAMA on me. She gives me this look when a pedator eats a prey, wait is that right? anyway. She is a freaking witch. she may know the people i know but i still Hate her.

There was one time i was walking and i was gonna pass her by, she gave me this look like she was saying 'I'm gonna get you shi*hole~!' But she dint scare em cause she couldn't take the pressure of me staring back at her. HAHAHA. I don't know if this should be what i'm writing. I'm kinda freaked out that they might come after me. HAHAH!. Yea, uhm last week we went to mall. And i saw one of the seniors who just graduated. I think she was with others, anyway she's a girl. Tall and i ain't mentioning her name. She hates me in school. She wears glasses and has a long hair. She's chinese by the way. Oh and she comes with this other girl with hair on ponytail. So u went in the shop oh damn it long short story she said chinese blah blah at me

I'm gonna write Stepani stories. you think? she's in <3 with wen2. Who is really boring and weird. Until next time. Karmina don't kill me please. i'll try again tomorrow maybe or the daya fter tomorrow. yea? FORGIVE. Its the season of forgiving. :D