July 5, 2008

Continue..

Hey..
Sorry only today was i able to online.hehe :),Anyway..we slept over at church for youth day,we ate barbeque--- If that's correct spelling..uhm..we had alot of fun and yea..it's a day i can't ever forget.Even tho it was for a while only..I also got to spend time with a certain friend and a certain someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is uhm right now..Listening to Fallin'-Janno Gibbs (VERY NICE)..uhm and i just came from Kebajikan..after sports day, it was very tiring,had to stand in the heat oh i was a cadet pala and my uniform was really really thick!!hahaha..most of my friends were insulting me and calling me 'hajah' hahaha.. xD..and uhm..spent time with my girlfriend ALIF and my sCHOOLL BESTFRIENd..Stephanie and with Alif's new crush.Today was a very tiring day..and of all the people i told ----except mina..i told alif..*sigh*..and i told them something you all should not know..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all.. for today..