July 16, 2008

Bored.


Name:Viel Jeanine D. Sia
Nickname:Viel,Vee and VJ
Age:14
School:Chung Hwa
Gender:Female?duhh..
Secondary:1D
Birthday:September.03.1994
Place of Birth:Philippines
About me: Chubby/Fat-(you decide),weird,fun?,bit/really annoying,
Short black hair,deep voice(What sarah said),starting
to be quite emo lately,cheerful,talkative and always
happy.
Likes:Ice-creams,Chocolates,Movies,Friendly friends/people,
Bears,Music,Photographs,Shiny things,Jolly people,
Pop-up books and monkeys.
Dislikes:Screeching sound(is that right?),Rude people,liars,too
girly people,people who judge people and cigarettes.

Favourite(s)
Music/songs:anything i find intresting.
Movie:I'm a movie addict.I watch anything.
School:Chung hwa, P.D.S(SMS),St. Georges
Actor: Joe Jonas, Carmine Giovinazzo and Jackie Chan(actually i can go on)
Actress:Anna Belknap and Demi Lovato?
Subject:Science ,English and Commerce(as long as i understand it)

Moment(s)
Best Moment:Anything that is fine,that nothing bad happend to me.
Bad Moment:When he stoppped talking to me
Funniest moment:When Johnny King arrived and me and Kuya Uri pretended i was crying
So he wouldn't shake my hands.xD
Saddest Moment:Everyday can be a sad moment.

Person/People
adore the most:God
the coolest:Karmina,Manuel,My parents,Khatleen,Kuya Xtian and Kuya Kim
Funniest:Manuel,Chin,Alif,Ryan,Jay-ar and Kienthly
emo:Brother Joven ;P but he's really cool too..
Nicest:Nathalie and Sarah.
Weirdest:Jm--since i dun noe him very well
can't forget: I never forget anyone.:P

Yeap..this is about it,Me..People might think this is akward but this is me.
I think it's prett y much it..lol xD..The end...