February 29, 2008

Tomorrow's d day

I can't believe tomorrow's the day.Kuya's been there for the whole month or was it week? xP Today were just getting ready and I'm gonna have to say bye bye to my internet days.WAHH!!
I can't believe also that it's my last day.

The days have been nice and well month spending time with my mum and my little brother. We hang around bought stuff and it was great.I think it's one of the days that I will never forget.

Though I hope my kuya's test ends up okay.hehehe...:)
anyway schools okay and people are talking mostly about Marathon who is like WOW!!hahaha
Test 1 is also coming and it's going fine.1d is really not bad.Yea so that's it for today.HAHAHA.This reminds me of Haline and her cousin.They made a prank call for me.

Anyway bye and hope I'll be back early.Ciao!